1. Which measures will Lithuania take to improve the general level of knowledge and attitudes within the population as regards minorities, in particular sexual minorities?
2. Is Lithuania satisfied with the capacity and scope of mandate for the Equal Opportunities Ombudspersons Office, and are you aiming at having an institution that qualifies as National Human Rights Institution in accordance with the Paris principles?
3. Changes in the Education Law in order to increase the use of the Lithuanian language also in minority language schools just entered into force (1 September 2011). Could you outline Lithuania’s motivations for the amendments, and which expectations and goals you have for the results?
4. What does Lithuania do to further educate the population on Holocaust and to reduce anti-Semitic tendencies in the society?
5. Could you please outline the strategy and the achievements so far when it comes to your work on reducing domestic violence?